It can be super frustrating when your hair always looks good after visiting the salon, but you can never seem to replicate that look at home..
Here are a few quick tips that we use on clients every day that will help make every day a good hair day, no matter what look you are going for!
- Firstly, ensure you have a good base to work from: use dry shampoo if your hair is oily or needs some texture. In salon we love and use KMS Makeover spray and qaba dry shampoo.
- If you are working with freshly washed hair, always dry your fringe/ front of your hair first, before any cowlicks or unwanted parts dry your hair out of place.
- Next, make sure you have the correct tools to achieve the look you want. Use a big round brush and a dryer for volume, a flat iron for smooth, sleek hair, a curling wand for waves.
- PRODUCTS! To achieve a lasting style, always use product in your hair that supports the look you want- ask your stylist if you are stuck on what best suits your hair! A heat protection spray that offers hold is a great all round product to have- as is a smoothing serum for unruly lock and a light texture spray for finer hair.
- When using heat styling tools, don’t forget to section your hair. Down the middle and then each side in half is a easy and quick way to break your hair down into workable sections.
Happy Styling! X